Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I FEEL LIKE A FOOTBALL PLAYER

I have a big huge shoulder pad and feel like I was knocked over today does that qualify? I went in for surgery on my shoulder that has been bugging me now for about 6 months. I think I was a little optimistic thinking this was nothing next to brain surgery but why do I still feel like crying? OUCH!! Okay, I know I didn't have part of my leg amputated like Matt a month ago but I just need one day to feel crappy right. Actually at the hospital they said I would feel miserable for a least 3-4 days up to 3-4 weeks. I am planning on through the weekend because I am to busy next week to feel like crap.

The great news is that the surgery went well and exactly as Dr. Novak expected. I hope that means more tennis soon, I have really missed playing for the last 6 months and can't wait to get back. Doubles anyone??

Now that I am not dizzy, feeling like I am going to throw up and am awake I figured that writing on my Blog and playing Words with friends (no I am not addicted) would help me stay awake so that I will sleep tonight.

On top of me having surgery Nicholas has been home with a stomach bug for two days and has been throwing up. Today the poor little guy was just left home alone while Joey took me to the hospital. I am glad all three kids know how to find the porcelain throne to take care of that sort of business but wish I could of been home with the little trooper. Joey already had the bug earlier this week so I hope it doesn't pass to anyone else.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe next Stu is in town we could invite him over, hand you a football and tell you to run, then let Stu do what he does best and that will really help you feel like a football player.

    Hope you feel better quick.

    ReplyDelete