Sunday, September 12, 2010

TOTALLY AWESOME CALF CRAMPS

This weekend has been great. Friday afternoon Joey, Zach, Brenda & I left Salt Lake for a weekend of bike riding, eating and aching bodies. Okay, maybe my body doesn't ache as much as Zach and Joey's but I got a really bad leg cramp that I am sure is from following them in the car for 3,280hundredths of a mile that they were on there bikes. Saturday morning Brenda and I started in the car in Logan where they started on there bikes and we followed them leap frogging them all the way to Jackson Hole - LOTOJA. They actually were on their bikes for over 10 hours and 206 miles while Brenda and I took lots of pictures, drank diet coke and ate in the car following them.

It has been really hard once we got to Jackson Hole. We basically go from eating to shopping to eating again. This afternoon Zach was feeling a little tired, who knows why, so he and Brenda went to the room to sleep. While they were resting Joey and I took the tram up to the top of the resort at Teton Village. It was amazing you could see the entire valley with Jackson Hole and then on the west side the mountains went forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment