Thursday, September 16, 2010

NEVER KNOCK ON WOOD

I think it was about 9:00 last night when I wrote on my Blog. I am pretty sure that it was no later that 10:00 when Addison started crying in her sleep. Joey went up to check on her and said she was really hot, sure enough she had a temperature of over 104 degrees. I guess everything comes in threes right? I think we are at four so I think we at our limit. I guess it was nice today having Nicholas and Addison home with me. We watched a couple of movies together, or I slept while they had movies on.

None of us have huge appetites but we have had so many friends bring us food and treats that we are able to have lots of things to choose from when we need food to take with our medicine.

Last night when I went to bed I decided to sleep on the couch in our bedroom and Joey brought everything up that I would need for the night. He brought up water and Fresca both with straws, crackers, throw up bowl (just in case), Motrin and Percocet with the bottles open so I could get to them when it was time. At about 2:00AM I woke up and was ready for my Percocet. At about 4:00 when I was still cursing from the pain I looked and the bottles again and realized than instead of one Percocet I had taken one Motrin. I counted the pills left in the bottle of Percocet to confirm my mistake. After taking the right pill it is amazing how much better I felt. I told Joey it was his fault and he needed to take better care of me. HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment