Thursday, December 16, 2010

NUTCRACKER


Life goes on, even with an sick kid at home. We had tickets for our family to go to the Nutcracker this year. This is something I remember doing as a little girl and something that our family has done the last several years. This year we had a kink in our plan, Nicholas. That meant that Joey and Nikko stayed home, believe it or not Nikko seemed a little sad to miss it. Since Nikko couldn't go we got to invite Aunt Erin and Cousin Afton. I was a little worried about Afton staying awake or getting bored, boy was I wrong. We were on the 4th row so right up front and I think she loved it, she is a little princess after all.
We have friends that are in it so it is fun to go and watch them & sit with their families. Sophie and Ellie practically stole the show. Sophie was a party girl in the first part and was on stage for a good 15 minutes. I couldn't tell you what happened because my eyes were glued on her. She was so fun to see and could really show her personality. Ellie was one of the soldiers, actually the main soldier and was the one who got to shoot the mouse. When either of them were on stage we all got so excited. Can't wait to go again next year, hopefully with Nicholas and Joey.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nikki! I found out about your blog through Barb's blog. I hope Nicholas is feeling better! We missed you at the bradley breakfast.

    ReplyDelete